Facebook stopped! - Askrajnishonline

Breaking

About:

Askrajnishonline.blogspot.com is a personal blog which tells you what is seo and how it works, seo tutorial, seo fundamentals, types of seo, what is seo in digital marketing, how to do seo, off page submission websites like social booking etc and on page seo checklist 2020.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Facebook stopped!

Today when I was opened my laptop and my to login into my Facebook account. I noticed that Facebook has stopped working.

Snapshot at 8:22 PM

It is showing me message "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can."

2 comments:

  1. Hey I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by
    error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks
    a lot for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I
    have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do
    keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the so much vital information for me.

    And i'm glad reading your article. However wanna observation on few common things, The
    web site style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete

Share your view about this post with me and please don't do spamming here !!